LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surajit Singh Yadav (Trainee LLB)     28 January 2014

Service

I Joined, in L&T in June,2008 & working till Date. But company wants to terminate me

by force? they forced me for submit the resignation verbally, no proof for forcing.

If company terminate me without any reason then what can I do? Now I am 47 years old.

Retirement age is 58 years. 

I paid approx. 70,000 Rs donation to the companys Charitabla fund. So many CTC

components are deducted by the management illegally. So many extra hours are consumed

in the officework. Threatening for resignation without any proof, verbally.

What type proof is required is required for filling a case against the companies?

Sick leaves are deducted after submitting the medical certificates.

I am working during the last 5.5 Years till date. Is company sotp to pay the Gratuity

and PF.

Can rupees/ amount deducted from the Gratuity and PF?

Due to excessive threatning by management I takes the medical leave. During the last

three months I am getting the Zero salary. Am I can join the new or any other companies.

My post is a manager (middle management). Is I get the advantage of labour law.

What type of laws are provided for the managers for this cases.

Our boss send the power on password to my PC/Computer so I cannot work properly.

Photographs and video's are available for the above. Is it is a strong proof?

Learning

3 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     28 January 2014

you are immidiately hired a advocate of labour law experts 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 January 2014

You have posted many threads.

The simplest thing for you to so is find and consult a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer as ap, show all docs, give inputs in person and understand the merits and proceed under the expert advice of your lawyer.

Being in Middle management it may be difficult to invoke ID Act however your lawyer may ask you a set of structured questions and can opine finally.

IN an interesting case a GM of a company was accepted as workman as he did not have any power to sign appointment letter, termination letter, sanction increments, leave etc.................................

However do not jump to conclusions.

Your service lawyer shall choose the citations etc for you.............................if required.

Lucius Flynn   27 June 2020

The actual work of Howard Stern is $500,000 for any business. He is serving nation as a best American lawyer from 2000 said best writing services . He is young and talented one lawyer who specialized in providing services for cooperate sectors related issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register