LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhanasingh raja   12 December 2019

Separated and threatening

Im only so to my parents and my passed away..It's one year from me getting married and I have 2 month old son...from marriage my wife's father is torturing me..after 3rd month of our marriage she got confirmation for baby..and her father fight with me and took away my wife..still problem kept raising again and again mentioning my mom for separating me and my mom..then they started asking my salary to send to them..I denied and instead I purchase her material and give..later after my son's birth..my father in law keeps torturing me by teaching my wife..later when I went went to see my son.it was nothing until he entered into house..soon after he came in he started criticizing.. I grabbed his shirt when things started getting worse for his words and left her house..and called her when will she come to my home..she said after 5months.later then again she called me and said she will not come since her father is not leaving..and are threatening me for divorce for man handling her father..(my father in law and my wife have once said they will give away my son after birth I have the voice recording of it)..my querry is that 1. will I get my son back if I defend for divorce. 2.since she always listen to her father words and talks like this will it be acceptable..3.i have a property..can I defend it and just pay maintenance for my wife..as a lumpsum or monthy..how much will the cost be for my salary of RS.40000/month.

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 December 2019

Dear Sir,

You can file restitution of conjugal rights petition in court against your wife. If your wife file maintenance application you may have to pay 7000-8000 per month to her. 

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register