LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Senior citizen - complaint - initmidation


i want to visit my property that is encroached by a third party. i feel there is some genuine threat or intimidation from him when i visit it. as a added safety , can i put a criminal intimidation complaint well ahead with police or does it have only if the incident of criminal intimation occurs. pls note - given the nature of such third party,and me being a senor citizen, this is only a safety precaution tht i want to take although i might be unable to produce details of proof if police asks. pls let me know if police can entertain such request becaus i dont want this to look like a false complaint.


 2 Replies

TGK REDDI   13 January 2018

There's no provision of a Complaint for an anticipatory offence.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 January 2018

Keep your own lawyer and security guards with you with cameras and 2 unshakable witnesses...

Your own lawyer can understand your issues and  make the arrangements..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query