LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish   05 October 2020

Selling effervescent tablets and bath bombs

I am a business consultant, one of my client wanted to sell Effervescent Tablets and Bath Bombs online.

He has 2 options to get into this market:

1. Outsourced the manufacturing of the products to some local manufacturer or,
2. Manufacture it himself and then sell it online

I want to understand what kind of licenses he requires for option 1 and option 2. So, does he needs any license in option 1 as he is just buying from local manufacturers and then selling it online?

Regards

Ashish

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     05 October 2020

he needs license in both cases

Ashish   05 October 2020

Thanks for the reply.

So, what I understand is even my client ONLY sells the said products, then also he needs to have all the licenses?

Also, can you guide me what kind of license is required for this type of product?

Regards

Ashish 

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     05 October 2020

These are different licenses one for distribution or selling and other for manufacturing

CDSCO will provide licenses.

josemarina   24 January 2022

He needs license for both. If he's giving the bath bombs out for local manufacturer, he will obtain distribution license but if he's manufacturing it himself, he will obtain manufacturing license.

jieili   20 March 2022

Originally posted by : Ashish

I am a business consultant, one of my client wanted to sell Effervescent Tablets and Bath Bombs online.

He has 2 options to get into this market:

1. Outsourced the manufacturing of the products to some local manufacturer or,
2. Manufacture it himself and then sell it online

I want to understand what kind of licenses he requires for option 1 and option 2. So, does he needs any license in option 1 as he is just buying from local manufacturers and then selling it online?

Regards

Ashish

Hi,

I am also running a business, my company offers bath and kitchen renovation services to people. When I consult to a firm for registring my business I get to know that either my business is little or big I have to get license for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register