Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Arora   07 February 2023

Seller not returning token amount

We liked the property and paid token of
rs51000 to the seller through Google Pay with comments " for flat XYZ."However, upon assessment of the home and washrooms, there are some issues, and we are not able to go ahead now. He got another person on the line who threatened and pressurising for buying. And not returning token amount. No registration, Letter of Intent done.

Token given on 2nd Feb and today, 7th Feb, informed him that I can't continue the deal. He hasn't said NO to payback the token but told he will do it in a day or 2 prior to which he said he has invested it somewhere..I feel his intentions are to gulp money.

How can I ensure I get my money back?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 February 2023

Did you revoke the agreement to sell (in writing) ?

Abhishek Arora   08 February 2023

Sir, we didn't do any agreement. all this happened so quickly

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 February 2023

Since there is no agreement to sell, and your paying the advance money is for the property you liked, now you are backing off the deal not him; you cannot claim money back even there was no oral agreement to that extent. Just ask him to pay in easy installments and make some moral pressure otherwise he is not bound to pay back.

anubhav Bhatt   08 February 2023

Dear Client issue a legal notice to them for refund for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
ADV ANURAG BHATT
HIGH COURT
MOBILE 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register