New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Shaikh   08 February 2023

self aquired property

My father has purches a property at in his age of 19 in year (1989). transfer his property to my mothers name in 2018 After the transfer . The brothers and sisters of my Father ( my uncle n ant's) they put a litigation on my farther property for partition. in2018 After the property has been transferd to my mom. As the case come to the final stage my uncle n ants has remove the case by by saying unconditionally widrall in 2021 oct month. In feb 2022 the my aunt file another case of partition on my father as well as my mother. so my query in if we want to construction our property can we start the construction or is there any chance by court for stay while construction or should we sell our property


 10 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 February 2023

As the property is purchased by your father, your uncles, and aunts cannot ask for partition.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     08 February 2023

Yes, since prpoerty was purchased by your fsther so it was his self acquired property and he had every right to transfer the property to anyone as per his wish. Your uncle and aunts have no right to claim any share and right in said property and suit filed by your aunt has no merit.

1 Like

Aman Shaikh   08 February 2023

they are claiming that the money by which the property had been purched was given by muly grandmother but they don't have any evidence

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 February 2023

As observed from your profile the query has already been resolved by experts,

 posted a new topic in Forum self aquired property

replied to a topic in forum Self aquired property

replied to a topic in forum Self aquired property

replied to a topic in forum Self aquired property

replied to a topic in forum Self aquired property

replied to a topic in forum Self aquired property

replied to a topic in forum Self aquired property

posted a new topic in forum Self aquired property


Read more at: 

Aman Shaikh   09 February 2023

but sir u didn't understand my query

I was asking if I want to construct my property . Is there any chance of stay order from during construction. I want to know that much only

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     09 February 2023


Aman Shaikh   09 February 2023

means I can develop my property

sahithi reddy   10 February 2023

Yes, since the property was bought by your brother, it was his self-acquired property, and he was free to give it to whoever he pleased. Your aunt's lawsuit is without substance, and your uncle and aunts have no right to assert any ownership interest in the aforementioned property.

Aman Shaikh   11 February 2023

They are claming that the money was given by grandmother to purches the property

They don't have any evedence for there false claim

Theresa Almanza   13 February 2023

It is not appropriate for me to give legal advice, and the best course of action in this situation would be to consult a local attorney who is knowledgeable in property law and who can review the specific circumstances of your case. They would be in a better position to provide you with information regarding the potential risks and options available to you, as well as advise you on the best way to proceed. Additionally geometry dash lite could also help you navigate the legal process and represent you in court if necessary.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register