LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sasi Sassi   07 December 2021

self acquired property

mother has 5 children but mother only gives her property to one it correcr or right...if there is any right to other child to claim their property rights in court

 2 Replies

Anaita Vas   07 December 2021

Your mother is the absolute owner of the property; she can transfer the property as per wish. After her demise you can challenge the will if she executes in favour of one of your siblings alone. 

It is a self acquired property of your mother she can make will to anybody you have no right to challenge the same.

No one can question it and she can dispose it the way she wishes. If she gifts it to only one of her sons no one can file a suit against the same or seek a partition.



Anaita Vas

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     07 December 2021

Mother has absolute right to transfer her self acquired property as per her wish.No one has right to challenge such transfer.She can gift,sell or bequeath by executing will in favour of anyone may be her son,daughter,relative,friend or neighbour .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query