LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.ramachandra @ TRC gupta   14 January 2019

Self acquired or joint property

My paternal uncle son is doctor having joint share and living in joint family house, acquired properties from his profession be called as self acquired property or joint property. The said doctor is claiming self acquired property.


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 January 2019

If he purchased it thru his earnings then it is self acquired property

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     14 January 2019

if he purchased from his own money then it is self acquired property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register