Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AROKIASWAMY (student)     07 September 2009

selecton in interview

Dear sir

The  Employment exchange sponserd names  to  tamil  nadu Electricity board  for Technical asstants . he attended the interview after Tamilnadu eletricity board called  . but  his name not in the selection list . can we filed writ petition on which  grounds

1 We hava selected candiates list

2 selected persons  beyond my date of  birth  My date of birth year  is 1977 but selected person yera is 1985 on wards

3. the selected persons are not  choose by senority but only merit

4. but i  am well senority

please give advice

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 September 2009

Hon’ble Supreme Court as well as High Courts have held in many cases that rights of an employee to seek and search better employment are not to be curbed even on the ground that he or she has got some training or even confidential data of the employer. In a recent case of American Express Bank Ltd. vs. Ms. Priya Puri, 2006 LLR 683, the Delhi High Court has held that freedom of changing employment for improving service conditions is a vital and important right of an employee which cannot be restricted or curtailed even on the ground that he or she has possessed the employer’s data and confidential information since such a restraint will facilitate the employer to create a situation such as ‘once a customer of American Express (Bank) always a customer of American Express (Bank)’ which will be violative of the rights of the employee

Saifullah.C (Advocate,Chennai)     07 September 2009

You have not presented the factual matrix of the case in clear terms.What does the  notification speaks about the basic requirement or selection criteria for the post of Tech Assistants.Before invoking writ Jurisdiction thorough yourself about the facts of the case. How he is aggrieved and what relief he is entitiled for?

AROKIASWAMY (student)     08 September 2009

Dear Sir

My client registered in Tamilnadu Employment Exchange on 1996 then he renewed his name based on the Terms. The Tamilnadu Electricity Board asked to give candidates lists to Employment Exchange for those who are finished Diploma Holders & finished one year apprenticeship training with TNEB. The Tamilnadu Employment Exchange sponsored the names of qualified candidates including my client name. The selection committee called for an interview to sponsored names by Tamilnadu Employment Exchange. The selected candidates list published in the net, but my client name not in the list. Shall we file a writ petition seeking revise the order of selection and include the name of my client & give the appointment to my client

1. Basically my client is SC category , Selection is on the basis Direct recruitment

2. The selected candidates are beyond my date of birth ,I have a seniority in the Employment Exchange

3. My client finished Diploma in the year of 1996, but now selected candidates are finished diploma in the year of 2000, 2001 ,2002 2003 2004, & 2005

4. Selection lists consists of Backlog vacancies list & Roaster vacancies list

5. Give Advice to this issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register