Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking divorce after a forced marriage.

Page no : 5

(Guest)

People have enough time to do such mischievous things, copy pasting profiles, checking ki kab kaun kaha login kar raha hai, so all this needs time, obviously you are good in doing all this so the answer is simple.

(Guest)

And big deal you say me jia, for you all the profiles are jia, so big deal. Keep thinking so i don't care, if you really have serious doubts i can help you. But actually you are unsure about urself so how can you support . You will keep crying creeping about jia and fake profiles....and you will continue posting such things, and from your other so called accounts, fine if you are enjoying this then have fun.

And iam not scared or unsure about my identity, and even if you delete my profile i don't care.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 January 2011

33 dialogues (I counted) and 5 pages. But no further response from Rohit Kumar. Why are people continuing. They have forgotten Rohit Kumar and are concentrating on mutual mug slinging tarnishing the dignity of the Forum.

Rohit Kumar also appears to be self-centred, selfish and adamant and is blaming others for all his acts of omissions and commissions. I do not think he deserves any sympathy or good advice.  He is a male adult. Doesn't he feel ashamed to tell the Forum members that he was forced into a marriage? He is a person lacking in will and determination except that he is determined to do negative things. This is my impression even without hearing the girl's side. I don't think courts will have any sympathy either. Let him go to a selfish lawyer who will fleecing him like a bakra. Let us close this thread.

phaneendra (Advocate)     23 January 2011

Yes i agree with MPS Ramani this discussion should come to an end now please close this thread.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 January 2011

I am closing this with one last message. I am receiving personal messages but my replies do not go.  My Email Id is

mpsramani@gmail.com

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 January 2011

Yes the person who started it is missing and all others are exchaning views.

law or no law defficult for two personalities to adjust. Those who can adjust by give and take will carry on.

Rajeev Singh (Law Student)     23 January 2011

I completely agree with MR RAMANI.  Mr rohit kumar is adament and ver selfish, so you have no option , you yourself have invited all the misery and sufferings. And now you are blaming others. This is a lesson to all the adament and selfish people.

And please close this thread now, its full of blames, & fights.  No more drama please.

THANKYOU .

(Guest)

Thank you all for whatever you had to offer. I was here for a legal advice, and not elderly advice; which I have been getting all this time from most of you.

I think either the people registered here are not lawyers, or I am using a wrong domian.

A lawyers profession is to help his client to prove not guilty. 

I have supporting friends, family and my lawyer; who know the whole story and feel I am not 90% at fault, as someone claimed. 

Please do not reply back.

Thank you.

manjit kalra (system eng)     23 January 2011

credit goes to JIA and Komal fake ids group to start a fight . he was given emotional lecture instead of legal advise. credit also goes to hacker who deleted my legal advice.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     23 January 2011

fully agree with manjit kalra , author of thread was given emotional atyachar treatment and even my legal advice was also deleted by this hacker.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     23 January 2011

EMOTIONAL ATYACHAR BY MORAL BRIGADE .

(Guest)

PEOPLE WHO ARE CLAIMING OTHERS FAKE , ACTUALLY THEY THEMSELVES ARE FAKE.  AND POSTING ONE AFTER OTHER, CLEARLY FAKE , ACTUALLY AVNISH IS A MAN, BUT USES A FEMALE IDENTITY. HATTS OFF AND WHENEVER YOU ASK ABOUT IDENTITY, SHE CHANGES THE TOPIC, LIAR & FAKE.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 January 2011

Rohit Kumar has got disgusted and quit. Still the cat fight goes on. "What a fall my countrymen."

Rohit Kumar does not consider any of the people who participated as lawyers. Even Shubham Kumar, who claims himself to be a family lawyer does not appear to be a lawyer for Rohit Kumar. Instead of coming to the forum he should have directly contacted Ram Jethmalani

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register