Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seeking divorce after a forced marriage.

Page no : 4

(Guest)

No no iam not jia oh sorry , iam manjeet kalra, no no oh sorry iam tortured_atma. oh no iam confused who iam, actually iam super CID and i blame everybody to be jia, so even iam jia.

(Guest)

No i might be komal. i think mr ramani is also jia, and i think shubham is also jia. 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     22 January 2011

SHUBHAM THE FAKE ID CREATED ON NIGHT OF THis discussion erupted. why did u enter ?

(Guest)

I am very surprised why someone create Avnish kaur fake ID 26 score.

This will mislead people on this forum and disrupt about the person .I hope lci will delete this fake id.

Avnish who made this fake ID?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 January 2011

Now I think it is time to ignore what Avnish Kaur writes. But I see her first sound, though misplaced, suggestion has been deleted. Who deleted it?  Are these discussions being edited by somebody?    Or the alleged hacker, whoever it may be, has deleted it?

First I repeat that there was nothing wrong with the original advice of Avnish Kaur, if it was given in good faith. Mr. Rohit Kumar had only asked how he could get a quick divorce and save his own life from the predicament. He had not asked for any counseling. He had already lost 10 years of his youthful life. If he continues fighting, and he does not have a strong case, he will lose the rest of his youthful life too. He cannot remarry until he gets the divorce. So what is the alternative?  If he can find a good female, he can start a live-in-relationship. Thus he could go on fighting his divorce case for years on one side and on the other side enjoy s*x-life and female company or even raise a family. The difference between marriage and live-in-relationship is only technical. Of course they may not have all the rights of a married couple. But that is their problem. Getting a good female can also be a problem. Unfortunately Avnish Kaur lost her image not due to her live-in-relationship advice but due to the mud-slinging match that followed.

Now Mr. Rohit Kumar, your present sufferings are 10% due to your father and 90% because of yourself. You are not a soft-hearted person as you claim. You are very adamant.  You want to punish your wife and in-laws for your own and your father’s doings. You have no commitment in life and you are immune to the feelings of others, I mean your wife and in-laws.  You started the whole thing and they retaliated. Their retaliation would not yield the desired results. But nothing else they could do. My own sincere advice is that you give up your ego and try to reconcile with your wife.  You will have a chance to live a good life, at least, hereafter. Is your wife so bad?  Is she transgender?  Did you have your first night? Did you have s*x with her? If your wife does not agree for reconciliation, you case for divorce will become stronger.

I can tell you divorce case can often be very long drawn. Even if the opposite party accepts divorce, the court can order compulsory counseling. In the case of one of my former colleagues, the wife was clearly in the wrong. He sued for divorce and the wife agreed. Still it took 5 years to get actual divorce. It took another 10 years in the High Court to decide on the quantum of compensation. Finally, everything was settled just before his retirement at 60. Both of us were Government employees and as an employer, Government is not kind in such cases. Just a letter from the wife to employer can do considerable damage, like stopping of increment or even promotion for several years. Obviously and luckily you are not a Government employee.

Have you got any idea how much a case in a High Court costs? You will be a good bakra for the lawyers. [I apologize to the lawyers who may be reading this.]

If you want I can help you in the process. I have successfully helped a few before.

this is now a fake profile of avnish kaur created by jia above

(Guest)

@ MR RAMANI - WELL SAID , thats what me and miss kapoor had suggested. But unfortunately some dirty shameless person has made this forum dirty and also defamed alot of people , and has also deleted miss kapoor's id and her good meaningful messages, pity on such people.

This is something very unethical, people are attacking personal accounts and are deleting accounts & messages.

account was not deleted by me but to avoid being caught by LCI admin komal deleted her other account and created a new fake account of mine which is posting nonsense above

this is my original advise deleted by hacker

09 January 2011, 21:50  

Avnish Kaur

Consultant

[ Scorecard : 1525]

WHY DID U MARRY HER? its your mistake which both of u are suffering now, anyhow since she filed a false dowry case i will not advise reconciliation which shud have been the first step in such a scenario.

yes , in a contested divorce case may continue long unless u have a good lawyer with very strong evidence.

start a livin relationship, fight ur maintenance and other cases well thru expert lawyers, frustrate her to the point where she starts begging for divorce. for more expert opinion join SIFF.

Message thanked : 2 times

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 January 2011

SURPRISING !!!

WHAT A DRAMA GOING ON?

I AM WELL AWARE OF MS KAUR'S POSTINGS. SHE IS ALWAYS HELPFULL TO THE VICTIMS. SENSETIVE TO THE FEMALE PROBLEMS.

A GANG IS ACTIVE HERE TO MISLEAD THE VICTIMS.

NEW AND NEW ID'S THEY OPEN AND COMES WITH FALSE STATEMENTS ON LAW.

BY FAKE ID'S THEY TRY TO SHOW THEY ARE MORE IN NUMBERS. BUT WHAT IS THE USE OF IT?

OTHER THAN ADMIN WHO CAN ERASE THE POSTINGS?

THE THINGHS ARE BECOMING SUSPISOUS.

(Guest)

@ MISS AVNISH KAUR - NO THATS NOT TRUE, LIC HAS NOT DELETED ANY ACCOUNT, AS PER ACCORDING TO YOU IAM ALSO FAKE AND, YOU THINK IAM JIA, SO LIC SHOULD HAVE DELETED MY ACCOUNT ASWELL, BUT THATS NOT THE TRUE STORY.  SOMEONE HAS DELIBERATELY DELETED HER ACCOUNT. 

AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD , THAT ANYONE WHO REGISTERS WITH LIC HAVE THEIR OWN IDENTITY & DIGNITY, JUST BEACUSE THEY ARE RECENT OR NEW IN LIC, ONE CAN'T BLAME OR BECOME SUSPICIOUS THAT ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE ETC, IF THATS THE POINT PEOPLE WILL BE AFRAID TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS FREELY, BECAUSE WHOMSOEVER WILL POST THEIR VIEW, EXPERIENCED AND OLD PROFILE PEOPLE WILL START PIN POINTING ON THEM. WOW......WHAT A JUDGEMENT, LIC DOESN'T BELONG TO 4-5 PEOPLE, WHO ENJOY SARCASM. 

IAM SURPRISED WITH THIS DISCUSSION , ANY TOM DICK HARRY HAS STARTED BLAMING AND PIN POINTING OTHER, WITH THEIR ACCOUNT AND PROFILE AND DATE OF LOGIN. 

SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN TO SAY ALL THE NEW PROFILES ARE FAKE RIGHT ?????

(Guest)

THERE CAN BE SUPPORTERS.....LIKE MANY OF YOU SUPPORT MISS AVNISH IN THE SAME MANY OF US SUPPORT SOME ONE ELSE, AND IF THEIR IS A CLASH BETWEEN POINT OF VIEW THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU START BLAMING & PIN POINTING THE OPPONENT, CLAIMING THEM FAKE.

AND IF LIC BELONGS TO YOU ALL, MISS AVNISH & GROUP ( TORTURED_ATMA, ARUP, MANJIT KALRA ETC) THEN PLEASE TELL US.  Even i tcan say that you all are same , not dfferent because you support eachother, so just to increase the numbers of supporters you all may be you doing so . Your profiles can be old but do you have proofs that you all are different, then kindly give your numbers each of you, and i have strong doubt whether miss avnish is miss or mr, a female or male, which she has not cleared yet, and questioning & doubting others.  gr8

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     23 January 2011

HOW U KNO LCI HAS NOT DELETED JIA'S PROFILE? ANY SUCH COMMUNICATION.

THIS ITSELF PROVES THIS WAS YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT.DO U HAVE ANY EXPLAINATION? U ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED KOMAL ALIAS JIA

HOW CAN JIA WRITE I AM KOMAL JUST EXPLAIN?THERE IS NO OTHER EXPALINATION EXCEPT SHE FORGOT FROM WHICH ID SHE IS LOGGED IN. HACKING IS TOO REMOTE A POSSIBILTY, THERE ARE NO DIAMOND TREASURES HERE THAT PROFESSIONAL HACKERS WILL COME HERE AND WASTE TIME INSTEAD OF HACKING SOME MAY BE BANK'S ACCOUNTS. HUH

(Guest)

Please whomsoever is saying all the new id's are fake, i will request to give them their numbers so that i can personally clear their & my doubts, moreover want to know whether they have bought LIC or not.  who has given you the right to put a question mark on anybody's identity.  enough is enough, want my birth certificate, want my school certificate, my driving lisence, my address, contact number, what do you want ???? tell me will give you that.  Anybody who is new on this profile is fake , wow. what kind of partiality is this ???? and who has given you the right ????  once and for all end this huge drama, contact me, give all your details and i will give mine. Things will be solved. okay......and then we will see who is fake and who is not  !!!!

(Guest)

Aha i can see you are too sure about things, if i was jia i could have deleted this profile, y dat one.  i give you all the explainations but madam you never give any explaination. y so ??? r u afraid that you will be caught red handed  because you are a man.  I think when we register in LIC we have to give our telephone numbers also. moreover do you think that a person can omit mistake again n again saying iam jia , then writing iam komal. is it possible that a person is that absent minded, that he is posting like a foolish again & again. Its verymuch clear that someone has deliberately done this to defame her. Nobody can forget and post like this , like a foolish . Doosre ke kandhe pe bandook chalana band karo mam.  And please first you say who are you, a man or a woman, iam pretty sure you are a man.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register