LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayesh Varyani (nil)     15 June 2015

Seeking advice on a hit and run case

Dear Experts,

I , my uncle and his child were victim of a Hit and Run case.

My Uncle died in that incident.

My Questions are :

1. If i Submit a Application in Court for change in Charges (i.e. to add Sec. 304(Part II) of IPC) then MACT Case will affected with such change?

2. Is there any way that i can get Photograph of Driver(Culprit) which was taken at the time of Arrest by Police?

Kindly Reply ASAP

Thank You

 1 Replies

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     15 June 2015

Whatever you are speaking is a matter of investigation which always  done by Police,

Kindly contact your local lawyer for technical help or something else only then

you can determine yourself to any conclusion.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query