LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Secular credentials of lawyers

I hope i am not the only one. I was quite disturbed to see a community named jains lawyers in LCI. Although I myself am a jain, I am quite disappointed. i do not want to get entangled in never ending debates on how one can profess their religion freely and all, but as professionals, we need to send out the right message. You do not see hindu doctors, parsi businessman etc. This is creating a whole new sub-caste based on professions which leads to greater complications.  I am too scared of mixing religion and profession. Religion is personal

Learning

7 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 November 2009

ADVOCASY IS A NOBLE PROFESSION, NOBODY CAN TIE IT WITH CASTE AND REGION AND RELIGION. HOW CAN A COMMUNITY WITH CASTE AND RELIGION IS SPARED IN LCI. I REQUEST THE ADMIN TO REMOVE ALL THESE NONSENCE FROM LCI

(Guest)
PJR ji, He has given good suggestion. There is no place in our LCI those who speak about Religion, Region or Caste.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     10 November 2009

Admin Plz take care... LCI is not for foul smelling business.. i suppose so.

Vineet (Director)     10 November 2009

What is happening with lawyers? Is it the same community which ably led the Independance movement.

Request administration to please block all such groups, communities, forums which are formed on the basis of Cast, Language or Religion.

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     10 November 2009

The profession of law is an honourable profession and it occupies a place of pride in the liberal professions of the country.

- - - - -

Here is the thing I've never understood about such Lawyers and Legal Professionals who are mixing religion into Profession.  If religion is that important to them, why didn't they go to seminary of their religion instead of law Profession?

- - - -

Here's a thought about lawyers & Legal Professionals:

Why would someone who has no respect for the law come into the legal profession?

The field is filled with some of the most lawless people.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     10 November 2009

Let us keep the profession of law away from caste, creed, religious discriminations.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 November 2009

Only a hermit can do it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register