LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manash Nanda   19 April 2021

section 9

My sister had C-section 5 month before . She had a girl child . After that she face a major operation and her uterus removed. She was in the ICU for 22 days . Because my sis had a girl child my brother in law not even present and not even concern about my sis health .for this my sis send a legal notice to her in laws for their ridiculous attitude asking her about her status in her in laws . she is in my house for 5 months as she is not do good in health and with 5 month child and as per Hindu rituals. Now my brother in law filed a case as per section 9 on my sis on ground of his parents are ill and my sis not concerning their health and alleged that she is showing cruelty to her mother in laws when she was at his house 9 month before . And saying after several approach she is not coming in laws house which is not true . How to deal with this?

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Kumar (Advocate)     19 April 2021

consult a local lawyer and with the help of local lawyer request the court to refer your matter to the mediation center.

Thanks
Regards

Manish Kumar
(Advocate)

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 April 2021

Just issue a leagl notice and file application for maintenance

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     19 April 2021

1. RETURN  to Husband's house and matter will be solved.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     19 April 2021

Please see an Advocate for this as this issue is in high mode and need some urgent activity!

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     19 April 2021

yes  as advised by the expert better to solve the issues amicably and lead the matrimonial life with new born child .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register