LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju72m (proprietor)     11 November 2013

Section 509 f.i.r false

sir i asked question in society to secretary for parking issue & regarding notice issued to builder and sent register a.d. to secretary, and builder ,then secretary started harressing me and my wife with help of 4-5 committee member , so  my wife  filed   court case under section 504,506 on may 2012 summon issued from court to secretary and other for appearing on 18 april 2013 date.,than after 4-5 days secretary through his wife implicated me  in false section 509, on 26 april 2013 in witness is all accused in section 509 to maintain pressure on me.

police lodged f.i.r and arressted me ,now same day from police station i realised on my mother documents now police told charge sheet is filed now what is next step and how to save him.again from court i have to take bail or wait for court summon

rajkumar

dipti

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 November 2013

If you have been enlarged on police bail, fine, what is the need for you take another bail?, this is a counter case to suppress you with psychological pressures, so go ahead on the basis of your case which was filed earlier to this false case.

raju72m (proprietor)     11 November 2013

but here advocate & police is telling me after charge sheet is filled u have to take bail before summon or else police can arrest you ,its all depend of judge he can send me in jail also

rajkumar

STUDENT.... (.......)     11 November 2013

1st apply for AB in higher court.

2nd let the IO file the charge sheet and then you can approach the court with the relevant documents (For e.g. Copy of FIR which your wife has logged and the members of the society and documents of case which is still running), hence you pray the court for Quashing the FIR as the FIR which they have logged is fabricated and was logged after your wife has taken action against the members of society and if possible also file case for Defamation (Sec 499 and 500), mental agony, mental harassment by filing a false case against you..

3rd Once you get success on the 2nd option then fight your case with the court of which your wife has logged.

Discuss all this with your lawyer, i think this will help you in order to save your self.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register