LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manpreet Singh   22 May 2022

Section 319 revision query

My Wife had filed Section 319 against me to get my family members implicated. This was dismissed by the court. She filed revision on this. Which is again dismissed by the court. Now, can she go ahead and go for an appeal against the court order in the high court? If she can then what are the chances of getting that dismissed again by the High court. Do i have to worry about anything now. Please help with this information. Thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 May 2022

Section 319 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973 do not provide for revision but it is the Power to proceed against other persons appearing to be guilty of offence.

Manpreet Singh   23 May 2022

Thanks for your reply. I just wanted to know, since this has been dimissed by the Judge can she go ahead against the order in the high court?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 May 2022

The facts posted by you are not clear for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

Manpreet Singh   24 May 2022

None of my family members has their names in the FIR except mine that was filed by the women cell police. Matter has gone to the court and my wife filed section 319 to get my family members implicated. Court dismissed the case. She filed for revision, court again dismissed the case. Now, my question is.....can she challenge the session court order in the high court now? If yes, what are the chances that it will be dismissed again.

lowfatdiet   11 June 2022

Best diets!

In this blog post, we will be discussing a new treatment for obesity If you’re looking to lose weight, you’re in luck. We’ve compiled a list of the best diet plans for weight loss. This way, you can choose the one that fits your lifestyle and needs. All of these diets have been proven to be effective at helping people shed pounds. So what are you waiting for? Start shedding those unwanted pounds today! Read more here https://lowfatdiet.org/best-diets/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register