LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prokash Barman (Legal practitioner )     22 March 2023

Section 298 crpc

  1. Application u/s 298 CrPC. 
  2. ​​​​​Draft of aforesaid section.
  3. may i give application to police station in context of aforesaid section.
  4. Thank you to all L.d Advocates. ​​​​​​​​​​​


 4 Replies

Pankaj (Student)     22 March 2023

You need to write an application with relevant facts and approach the local magistrate in your area. Police cannot directly register as it is noncognizable offence.

Attached File : 934489 20230322194329 20230322 194125.jpg downloaded: 20 times

Prokash Barman (Legal practitioner )     22 March 2023


My queries is section 298 of "CRPC" not IPC.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 March 2023

Everything is thre in  Section 298 CrPc, what more dp you need? Just follow the statute engrafted in CrPc.

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     25 March 2023

Dear Querist

You don't need to send application to police station for section 298 CrPC.

If you share facts of your case then more specified answer would be given to you.

Mohit Chahal
Phone No. 9968911099



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register