LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Patil   31 March 2022

Section 155(2)

i am working as police inspector in Central crime branch Bengalore. ive received an information regarding gambling which is non cognizable in nature, so i took permission from 1'st ACMM court to conduct raid on the gambling house and conducted successful raid. subsequently i reported the incident to jurisdiction police station. they have registered a non cognizable case later they requested permission to investigate the said Non Cognizable case to their jurisdictional court ie 4MMTC Bengalore. is it the correct procedure?? plz explain as there is some confusion


 1 Replies

Adv. Satyendra kumar chauhan (advocate)     04 April 2022

Yes this exact procedure and now you are complainant as per 2(d) of Criminal Procedure Code

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query