LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

being moral   21 April 2019

section 10 HMA to section 13

After getting decree in section 10 case of HMA judicial sepertion. How much easy to get a decree of divorce in section 13 after compleating one year of degree period in favour of a husband.

Does court again review the case and ask for evidence/ treats as a fresh case of divorce. Or just give the order in favour of husband if no other petition is pending.

Would it be appropriate to get amend the petition from 10 to section13 before getting a decree in section 10 / just before order producing evidence if it going to be ex-party.

Please advice best in favour


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register