Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sec 417

Page no : 2

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     16 November 2011

Section 406. Punishment for criminal breach of trust

Whoever commits criminal breach of trust shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

CLASSIFICATION OF OFFENCE

Punishment—Imprisonment for 3 years and fine, or both—Cognizable—Non-bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Compoundable by the owner of the property in respect of which breach of trust has been committed, with the permission of the court.

1 Like

kavitha (not working)     16 November 2011

so i can file sec 417 and 406 on him , because he admit that he taken me to resort, but we had a non penetrative s*x,  still i'm virgin he know that very well so i cannot file rape case .... but i can prove that he had relationship with me and he promised me that he will marry me ,going to take last 4month sms details using FIR .... and some of my office colleagues also know about my love , to be honest i dont care about my future already i committed suicide but i saved unfortunately,  the way he treated me i want to show how it really hurtswhen someone spoil our life, he is a flirt he cheated so many girls , atlst as a girl i want to teach him a lesson

i contacted a lawyer also is it possible to file 406 on him pls advice .....

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 November 2011

This is not  a case of Rape.

It is a case of lovers falling apart and one person unable to take it.

Move on in life, rather than clinging onto the past.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

kavitha (not working)     16 November 2011

i'm completely depressed about this issue and i'm still alive to teach him a lesson and i knw  i will hurt more than him still i am ready to fight tell me on what sec i can file this case

ravindra (Analyst)     16 November 2011

Hi Kavitha

Why dont u concentrate on your carrier?

It will help u to forgive and forget him.

Arvind Sehdev (Advocate)     17 November 2011

This can come under purview of Rape S.376

My reaons to say so are

1. there has been penetration [fingering].

2. If the guy promised to marry this girl and not doesnot want to she should be able to charge him under rape.

But as many experts stated above... Kavita, please dont spoil your life over such a low life person... Please donot pursue such a case.... you will ruin your life..... Is it worth it ?? think about your parents...

1 Like

kavitha (not working)     17 November 2011

i understand but my point of view instead of committing suicide i want teach him a lesson befor my death and i am ready to face all the consequences but he should be punished finally , he wantedly cheated me i am not callgirl how could he spoiled my life i am still worrying about it i loved him that much

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2011

Why be weak and commit suicide.

Why not forget and move ahead.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

kavitha (not working)     17 November 2011

i tried i failed because he dont have any concern for me :( feeling very bad

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2011

Do you have concern for yourself?

Just leave his thought and build your life.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

kavitha (not working)     18 November 2011

to be honest my life is over and enough my only concern he should realize is mistake for that i can pay anything, may be i am silly but no use of living normal life

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

Dear Lady, Maybe you are seeking revenge, in which case we can't be of much help. We can give solutions to you, but can not assist in plotting against someone. Regards, Shonee Kapoor harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register