Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh   22 August 2022

Sc/st revenue land converted into revenue sites

Hi Every one,

Pls help me on my below issue.

I have agreed (Agreement has been done and paid 1 lakh as deposit) to buy one revenue site and these revenue sites are converted by purchasing the SC/SC land which was originally grated in 1961-62 to SC/ST's.  And these SC/ST's have taken approval from DC, AC and Tashildar to sell this land and sold to builder. But the issue is when SC/ST's are taking approval from government(DC, AC and Tashildar) they have shown in application that the SC/ST's family has purchased the other land equivalent to selling the granted land in other place from these builders and as a supporting documents they have provided purchase deed and took approval to sell the granted land.

But, when i cross checked in RTC website using the survey number mentioned while they taking approval from DC, AC and Tashildhar to get the confirmation that these SC/ST's are really have purchased other land in place of selling the granted land, they have not purchased any land and the ownership of that particular survey number is still in with that Builder only.

Now, pls suggest me if still i can purchase this revenue sites?

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 August 2022

Local land laws apply in this case, it would be appropriate to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for analyses of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register