LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seenu babu (marketing officer)     04 December 2014

Sc st case

Hello Gurus,

My wife filed a false SC ST case on me, my parents and my relatives in 2011 and treated as false by Court and again filed SC ST, 498a, and some other cases in 2014 which are already referred in 2011, again IO treated as false and sent to court at this time what are the proceedings will happen in the court of law and what can we do now to protect our selves and can i file a case on my wife on putting false criminal cases to give a shock to her.

Thanks and Regards


 1 Replies

Simran Kaur (Advocate/Legal Consultant     14 December 2014

You may file a suit for defamation/malicious prosecution if you were acquitted in the previously filed cases by the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query