LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durga devi (Textiles)     02 September 2020

Same plot sold got advance from two persons

My husband sold our plot 1800 squir foot to two differnt person by agreement on stamp paper and got some advance. registration not take place. he did with knowledge. i know it is mistake on our side.

now both persons are coming and shouting in front of our home and asking for registration.   one person says his agreement was first because my husband signed it last year and wants it in his name only. other person agreement signed this year.

both are threatening my husband for fraud action and want the same plot.   can he cancel both and return money or should he give it to the first person?

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 September 2020

Hello,

Your husband has committed fraud on both the parties. You can discuss the issue with both the parties and try to amicably settle the issue. It is correct to say that first buyer should get the plot as he has entered into agreement first. 

1 Like

ravi yudha (ceo, non-profit org)     02 September 2020

I am not a legal expert.  I think both agreements are invalid as both agreements are unregistered. No need to give your property to both. Just refund their money. Consult a lawyer for protection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register