LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     16 December 2009

Samaikya Andhra agitations...

Is this peoples Democracy or Politicians directing DemocraZy masses?  Most of the Andhra politicians have vested financial interests in Hyderabad and they are the main loosers if Telengana gets separated.  (Note: i dont belong to Telangana region) 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Venkat rao ji,

That is why it seems you are in favour of united A.P. Due to misguidence / propoganda politicians and business people, andhra region people are thinking in different way. When Telangana state forms only state government employees would be effected. Our constitution provides we can live any part of india and can do business, can study, can do private jobs, can reside etc. No business or industries would affect in Hyderabad when seperate state forms. Andhra region businesspeople can not dominate over Telangana government as now. In policy matters they will become handicap.

Honest businessmen can do business any where in the world without any fear. For example take TATA GROUP.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     16 December 2009

Sathya Prakash Ji

I am not talking about honest businessmens' interests - I was talking only about the vested business interests of our Politicians (you know how many are honest) and I am not for or against the present issue.  I only posted this topic in this forum to attract the discussions on the yet another important dimension of the present burning issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register