Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bipin A. (none)     22 October 2013

Sales deed

Hi,

My father purchased a plot in the year of 1999. That time they only did agreement to sale (sathe-khat) on  Rs. 20 bond paper,  which was not register & most of the part like (plot no.) filled by hand writing . After that my father got one serious accident, due to hospital & all other problems, we cant make kharedi-khat. after recovering, my father dont remember, where is the original document. we only able to find photo copy of that sath-khat.

Now builder is saying that he dont know us & he never did any document which is filled by hand writing. He said that me and my father is trying to cheat  him with false document. He is very rich and famous builder and politician too, having lots of gunda people. we not have that much power & rupees to file a case on him.

Because all of this my father got a big mental shock. Please Help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Varun Desai (Advocate)     23 October 2013

As lack of documentary evidence you can not prove the case... an unregistered agreement with hand written site no and other is not going to help you in this case... 

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 October 2013

there is no legal way.you can try another way social emotional.as u say he is rich and gunda.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register