LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Richin Mathew Thomas   27 February 2019

Sale of property

We have a property in Delhi which is on my Father's Name. My father works abroad and he cannot come in India for near future. I have urgent need of cash so is there any chance we can sell this property without my father coming in India?


I can arrange any letter, any consent or any documents of Father which will be needed for this sale to happen.

Is there any possibility of this case?


 3 Replies

498A Victim   27 February 2019

take POA , counter signed and stamped by embassy

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 February 2019

You can get Special Power of Attorney to be executed by your father in favour of you to sell only one property.  The Special Power of Attorney shall be got attested by Indian Embassy/Consulate where you father is residing.  After receipt it in India, it should be validated by the Collector u/I.S. Act (RDO/DRO/District Registrar) within 3 months.


TGK REDDI   28 February 2019

The Reply of Shri KAVK Satyanarayan enlightens me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query