LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arif Shariff (propriter)     17 December 2011

Sale of land

i have 50 ares of green zone in badlapur how  can i convert that in non-agriculture zone ...


 4 Replies

subodhkumar (proprietor)     17 December 2011

contact patwar in thasil office for procedure to start,if not ,put a rti application to sdo in your area

subodhkumar (proprietor)     17 December 2011

contact patwari in your area for procedure or submit a rti application at sdo office/thasildar/and patwri also you will get reply by 30 days in writing from these offices.

pervez (adviser)     17 December 2011

Generally, Green Zone properties are non convertible, till govt. notifies the same... the present noida episode has changed the scenario to some extent.... still u can try as suggested by ld. friends...

Sagar B More (Owner)     22 December 2011

 please call me on 9322356340

Monas Real estate 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query