LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rangnath.kulkarni (nil)     28 October 2021

sale of building owned by registered CHS in Mumbai.

Can residential building occupied by all members be sold to third party?

 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 October 2021

If they are having such deeds showing joint ownership and title to the property, then the building can be sold, by taking such a decision in a general body meeting with the permission of the society registrar.  Contact a local advocate for further guidance as to whether separate deeds are required or a single deed is sufficient showing the names and properties in the schedule.

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 October 2021

Who is making the sale and who is the buyer? Please post complete facs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query