LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh reddy (student)     27 January 2020

Sale deeds because of mismatch of sign

I buyed 2 plots in my name  name like ponam rekha w/o ponam suresh.
my sur name is ponam.my wife ponam rekha had sold 1 plot where she signed like "p rekha"
we are not divorsed
she changed her name to her father surname =madadi .In adhar card like "madadi rekha"
now she sold another plot bought by me in her name by signing like "madadi rekha"

Now she expired 2  months back.

Query:Can we cancel the sale deeds because of this mismatch of signs


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 January 2020

Why you want to cheat people on your dead wife's name. You are dishonest. if she sold her plots why are you worried. You greedy fellow. File suit and spend whatever you have earned so far and burn your peace and energy,,,

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     28 January 2020

Its my heard earn money

shamataneja (Advocate)     29 January 2020

Once u r admitting that both signatures is of ur wife then u cannot deny Shama

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register