Upgrad LLM

sale deed of property in kanpur kda


My late father bought a property in Kanpur in 1986.
He died without a will and
I am trying to locate the sale deed on my house so that I can start transfer process on this house.
However, everyone said (KDA, Municipal office, Registrar Office)
that because, this is such a old case, and registration was not computerized at that time.
Can you please let me know
1. who can help me locate a copy of sale deed (bought in 1986)
2. and what is the process of Property Transfer
3. I would appreciate, if you can refer me phone # of a competent lawyer or a person in Kanpur who can help me.
Thanks & Regards

you search a Sub-Registrar office records of last 35 years and for that u give a application with village name, survey number, block number, society name, fla number, vendor and purchaser name of property at 1986 then they serch this property on their records and if records is available u take a copy of sale deed.

you give a application in society (if your father member of society) or revenue records.

If you take any documents then u give a application for transfer your name in records and u give a one affidevit for that and write that you are only one legal heir and only your right on this property.

You give a public notice for that and take a tiltle clear certificate of this property.  


I  tried doing this but couldn't locate the sale deed in KDA and Registrar Office.
I am not local,so is not possible for me to spend too much time going into these offices.

Is there anyone (lawyer or Property Consultant) local to Kanpur in this forum who can work through Kanpur KDA


u serch in google for that.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x