LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

poly ghosh   16 March 2020

sale deed issue

i booked a flat with agreement when the out & in side wall pluster is completed. it is noted in the agreement that the walling [built up] of flat is minumum 8 inch thick. but when measured, the wall is found 5 inch thick.

In the sale deed, developer is claiming 10 inch thickness walling as putti work done.

i am yet to get registered my flat

Kindly advise me that how can i deal with the issue when i will go for final payment, settlement of sale deed, registration etc.

Please advise.

Regards,

Poly Ghosh

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2020

You can enforce the terms legally as it is laready agreed by the parties in agreement. It is better to settle the issue before geting the sale deed registered,and do not make delay in sale deed. However notify by way of written  notice to the seller /contractor/ developer about the deficiencies...if he ruses to do fulfill the terms of agreement you can enforce them legally 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2020

You can bring the notice to the officials of RERA stands for Real Estate Regulations Act and was introduced in 2016 to protect the interests of the home buyers. The main aim of RERA is to provide relief to the buyers from the malpractices of unfair builders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More