Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Sale deed executed at minor age

In 1980, my father paid for a property in a purchase deal from third party and registered the property in my elder brother's name who was minor at the time of registeration without disclosing in the document that he was minor. 
if a property is purchased in the name of, and for the benefit, of a minor, the fact is not made clear in the sale deed.

Can the other sons and daughers claim share in this property if they prove that the elder BROTHER was minor at the time of registeration and father paid for the property.
How to file a petition to claim the share for his brothers and sisters.
Is the school certificate or voter's list is enough to prove the age.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x