LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil SHETTY   23 December 2022

Sale deed challenge

My grand mother had small (self acquired property ) house she registered me through sale deed. I am a orphane I don't have parents .She gave her other properties to there childrens . I did not get any share in those properties

Here my question is The property which she gave to me in sale deed the consideration amount was shown as 8,00,000 .But In reality The amount was not exchanged between us ...Due to concern on me from my grand mother.

can there children challenge on this ground.if they came to know about the fact for not exchanging the amount from my end to her end?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 December 2022

Whether consideration is done between you is not the case nor whether she has the right to sell or give it to anyone.  However, you have the document in your name and you are the owner of the property hence it is no problem.

Nikhil SHETTY   23 December 2022

I am worried about other fact also , if unknowingly there childrens take s signature from my grand mother . (As she is in there custody now ), And contest behalf of her in court , stating that the sale deed as been done by force , and not allowing my grand mother to enter into court ,by producing false certificate that she is ill or not mentally fit to attend the court hearing .....could any one please suggest on this to handle if it happens ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register