LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   01 February 2020

Sale deed cancellation and transfer to other name

My sister have property on her name before her marriage...after 9 year my father send notice to her tranfer the property on his(My father) name.other wise he will file a court case for this... He said in his notice:: 1)he gave money for this propert to my sister in 2010 2) some of money he gave in 2016 3) he said kabza unka hain...bas beti hone ke nate beti ko bolta aa raha hue...no property naam kar de..par nahi lag rahi hain...to mujhe(My father) notice send Karna pad raha h Plz help us Kya woh Aisha kuch court case kar sakte h property unke naam kar dega Kya court?? Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Transfer-of-sale-deed-207400.asp


 7 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     01 February 2020

I'd advise that you don't leave the notice unanswered. Your sister may simply state in the reply to the notice that the money taken by her was not in pursuance of any agreement between her and her father, she being under the impression that the gift was made out of love/affection. (Unless there was any deed/agreement she signed. If she didn't, well and good.) If she didn't take any money at all, then that's what she should state. For good measure, your sister should add to her reply that your father should abstain from sending such further false notices in order to coerce her to transfer her property to him, or she would be compelled to file a complaint against him under the DV act for mental harassment.

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     01 February 2020

For any other queries, don't hesitate to leave a message!

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 February 2020

Vague and incomplete facts posted by you.

Winglish can not read and understood properly, post the query either in simple English or Hindi.

You are representing your sister or father, through this query?

It is advisable to consult/ engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   02 February 2020

Don't give any reply notice keep quiet let he approach civil court their you defend that he is fully mentally disorderd man and his knowledge is less then child and acting on behalf of others as puppet.drag the suit as much as possible.who knows what happens after 20years.engage eminent notorious advocate.pay 500rs to --- advocate on each hearing date .become valuable feeding cow .to advocate.until you become barren cow he fights for justice in court.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 February 2020

If the property is in the name of daughter then why should she worry. Just keep  quiet and don't mind any such things. If at all he files a suit it will take decades to prve nothing...Just only geedad dhamki ...

Deepak   02 February 2020

Thanks to all...I spoke with three advocate all of gave different answer 1) keep quite 2) answer the notice Maine kaha tab bhi case dalege... 3) exparty order kidar bhi ho sakta hain..judge sometime blind.. Some fact frm my side... 1) no money transfer to sister account..even we have detail the same account which he said he gave money to my sister 2) after 1year this property purchase she got marriage boz he was the owner and she purchase the property herself..and she was earning at the time of property purchase... 3) he even gave the wrong address she was not leave on this address.. he knws and Aadhaar card also have diffrent address

Deepak   02 February 2020

This is he want...property disputed ho jaye...and jidngi bhar case lade...he KNW..he never gave money to my sister

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register