LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   01 February 2020

Sale deed cancellation and transfer to other name

My sister have property on her name before her marriage...after 9 year my father send notice to her tranfer the property on his(My father) name.other wise he will file a court case for this... He said in his notice:: 1)he gave money for this propert to my sister in 2010 2) some of money he gave in 2016 3) he said kabza unka hain...bas beti hone ke nate beti ko bolta aa raha property naam kar de..par nahi lag rahi mujhe(My father) notice send Karna pad raha h Plz help us Kya woh Aisha kuch court case kar sakte h property unke naam kar dega Kya court?? Read more at:


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 February 2020

Repition of same story is absurd and ridiculous.

Deepak   02 February 2020

Have u don't get ur answer. U knw see there was no rply on any of

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query