LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj Sharma   23 October 2018

Sale deed

i and my two brothers are owner in equal shares 24 marlas each(total property is 72 marlas inculding 16 which one khasra no. 1974 is of 32 marla.)

In column of possesion or cultivation only my name is there.

as i told u that i m owner of 24 marlas.can i sell 1/2 share(16 marlas) from khasra no. 1974 on the basis of possesion.(called khana kasht)


 5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 October 2018

Yes, you can sell.

Anuj Sharma   23 October 2018

if we three brothers are in unequal possesion then i can sel 1/2 share from khasra no.1974 while i m.owner of 1/3 share

Anuj Sharma   23 October 2018



hi, sir or madam
how to aske questions under RTI
i brought house 6 month before, i got watter connection name transfer bill, tax bill and name transfer electricity bill but still i not get patta transfer bill..
watter name transfer bill and cation card got through RTI ACT, 2005

kindly send patta transfer pettion sample
and samlpe questions

thank you

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2018


Please avoid posting multiple queries on same issue again and again by intruding into some other posts, not relevant to the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register