LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Joshi   14 April 2024

Salary put on hold

Respected Sir,
Greetings !!

I am working in private firm in Mumbai. I put my resignation thru written intimation to HR dept. looping my reporting boss. I served notice period as mentioned in appointment letter.

My colleagues received their salary but my salary not processed. HR and Owner of the firm said it is on hold and will do the needful after 3 month.

I need money as I need to manage monthly expenses, Such a block of salary will impact my debts.

Pls suggest


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2024

You may either make a representation expressing your difficulties to pay the salary or issue a legal notice demanding the payment of salary immediately. 

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 April 2024

Submit an application to HR as well as owner with a request to release your salary.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 April 2024

Withholding notce pay is not authorised by law. You may take up the matter with the Management/HR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register