LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yograj singh (engg.)     01 November 2010

salary pending agter one month of releaving from company

hi i am yograj singh workd in a company as engg. i had gvn one month notice period to company and served this period.

1. i have exp. letter from that company.

2. i have offer letter on my mail from company.

3. i have a copy of my resignation letter on my mail.

4. i have a lot of proofs related to my work for company.

now after one month of releaving company is not ready to give me my pending salary. nobody from management is ready to talk in a proper way.

i don't know how can i take a lawful action against company?


 3 Replies

dk.anand (legal head)     02 November 2010

Mr. sent legal notice through advocate thereafter after expiry of 15 days file petition before labour officer of concerned jurisdiction.

yograj singh (engg.)     02 November 2010

it means i have to wait for 15 days more to file a case against company. 

Pathikrit Naha (DGM - HR & ADMIN)     04 November 2010

You should send letter to your employer th' registered post with A/D asking for pending wages. If they are not responding then submit petetion before Payment of Wages Inspector who in turn will send notice to the employer. The area factory Inspector is normally empowered to function as pament of Wages Inspector.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register