Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh (Software)     12 May 2011

Salary not paid for contract job work

Hi,

I got a job through one consultancy in a contract to hire basis for an MNC company in chennai. And I got offer letter from that consultancy name. And I resigned my previous company and joined that consultancy job and went to that MNC company they sent me to one client place where I have worked for 3 weeks and while joining in MNC they have told me "your in evaluation period and if performance is bad means you will be releaving". Alone with me 4 persons joined like me "contract to hire" basis. After seeing the performance was not to that level in that client side they send us to MNC company itself and they have asked all of us to resign. And we resigned it. Now they havn't provided us the salary for worked 3 weeks where we have lose job and spent our time and money. We are asking the consultancy for salary they are saying it's in process for nearly 2 months. And we 5 persons are from different consultancies all the consultancy are saying salary in process and saying some nonsense reasons and many times we called through phone and not picking.

So Please guide us what has to be done in next move, should all of us file a complaint against respective consultancy or MNC company where to complaint and we don't know any legal activities (this is the first time for me).

Please reply us to take an action. We all are really disturbed in this matter and looking for your favourable reply.

Learning

5 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 May 2011

First of all make written representation to your employer to remit your salary failing which tak services of a lawyer and serve a legal notice and failing the desired results within the stipulated time, file application under section 15 of Payment of Wages Act before Labour-cum-conciliation officer of your area.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 May 2011

First of all make written representation to your employer to remit your salary failing which tak services of a lawyer and serve a legal notice and failing the desired results within the stipulated time, file application under section 15 of Payment of Wages Act before Labour-cum-conciliation officer of your area.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     13 May 2011

Please follow the advice of senior Mr. Makkad. You may also address a letter to the CEO of the MNC, to invite his attention on your grieveance. Usually escalation helps resolving the instant issue.

vasudevan

Mahesh (Software)     18 May 2011

Thanks for your reply. Where do I register my complaint in chennai, also I dont know the "Labour-cum-conciliation officer". Please guide me regarding this issue.

And I have called many number of times to my consultancy they are not attending my call.

Please tell me what action to be taken in order.

Thanks...Mahesh

Thrust law group (lawyertrust)     19 May 2011

I advice you Mahesh you always take the written representation from employer to remit your salary failing which take services of a lawyer and serve a legal notice and failing the desired results within the stipulated time, according to raj kumar makkad file application under section 15 of Payment of Wages Act before Labour-cum-conciliation officer of your area.

And always take care in future and take the legal notice before starting the work

Regards

Regards Thrust law group | Phoenix personal injury attorney
To know more about us and dui attorney please visit https://www.azduilaw.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register