Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (software engineer)     17 February 2011

salary low

Sir/Madam

Iam working in a software company for last 4 months.At the time of joining they gave me an offer letter in which it is written that after 3 months training they will give me salary and in training period there is no salary,salary is decided according to our performance.But after 3 months they did not pay me and postponed the pay to next month and at the time of joining they told me i will get more than 5000rs/month.But now they are only ready to pay below 5000 ie 3500/month.But they say that it will increase.As an software engineer the pay is not good enough.There is a bond of 2 years also which was signed at the time of joining.if we break it we have to pay 1lakh for our original certificates and experience letter.is the bond legal by collecting all originals?how can they say that they will not give the originals?The salary is also too low regarding a software company.In the offer letter no salary amount is mentioned..can i take legal action against them???

Learning

2 Replies

Ruchi Choudhary (Manager-HR)     18 February 2011

Priya,

Please send me your appointment letter or offer letter on ruchichoudhary@ymail.com to guide you better.

regards

sambasivakamasani (Sr Pur and Stores Officer (Rtd) ISRO)     19 February 2011

I would like to know whether any department can decide the minimum wage other than Labour

department.  I observed that M/s Sulabh International claims that their wage pattern is Rs. 2500/ or 2700/- per month (say around Rs. 100 per day). It is

vouched by Space gaint, ISRO Dept of Space, Government of India. This kind of saving to ISRO and exploitation of labour force is going on for years together.  Please clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register