LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitanya Rakoti   27 December 2022

salary details of husband who abandoned wife and two children

Hello all I am asking this regarding my sister who got married in 2010 with a software engineer. after three months his father died of 3rd time heart attack and after 8 months his brother was murdered by his wife and children. Then begins the torture to my sis wher he and his fily started blaming my sister which was nothing done by her. First pregnancy was girl child where he just came at delivery then after both my sister and baby stayed with us for a very long time. Our family elders talked with them and sent our sis to him which they don't like .Then on second pregnancy they insisted that the child should be boy and send back to us.second child was a girl and they didn't even come to see.Again after repeated talks with elders both mother and children was sent where she and both the children suffered repeated violence psycological abuse she even attempt to take her life and suffered a grevious injury and with hospital people we came to know the condition and brought back to us and since then they are staying with us.
We filled a 498A and other criminal cases which was on trials.Recently they asked for settlement with very less amount but we disagreed and the honorable judge gave us time to discuss. We are planning for monthly maintainence but our lawer and there lawer discussed this matter but they are advising on one time settlement and after that mutual divorce which we are not willing for the sake of girl children who is 11 and 8 years old respectively. Problem is our lawer is not with our side payed a lot to him as per our strength but still no good advice and justice all we want is a good life for children taken care by father who don't know the names of daughters. Life of both the child and mother was at stake.He is working in a well known software company in Bangalore as per information but no evidence. Kindly help us how to know the working details and salary of a sister husband and kindly advice us regarding the case as he already told judge that he don't want sister and children. The lawer took a great sum of money from my father and now not responding and to keep second lawer we are financially not stable and out of reach.Kindly some one please help. we are staying in vizag.


 3 Replies

Suresh S   28 December 2022

Those who are financially not stable can approach the District Legal Services Authority.

They will initiate necessary steps to resolve the case free of cost. 

This is the constitutional right to women, children & weaker sections of society.

Anubhav Tyagi   29 December 2022

File maintenance case against the man, court will direct both parties to furnish their income details. 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

pleasedo not agree for any settlement unless it appears to you as relevant.


Suit for maintenance is still you can file.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register