IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Asif Pathan   07 March 2020

safe to police

what will happen if women call me for there room for s*x .and we cough by there mother in law and I have a recording to saying all this
will police cough us or
is it good to show recording to police or not ?


 5 Replies

Akshay   07 March 2020


sec497 ipc has abolished (IPC Section 497 states, "Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery) 


case- Joseph shine vs union of india (where previously adultery was an offence now there is no such thing unless there is no consent and the girl is Minor)

Hope this will help you

Best regards,

Akshay Gupta

Asif Pathan   10 March 2020

thank you akshay gupta (sir )

Xyla Espinoza   20 August 2020

thanks for this blog

Claudia Gocher   24 August 2020

If any woman calls me in their room for some illegal activities and her family caught us than they call the police. To get rid of essayservice review to take action against these all illegal activities.

Asif Pathan   26 August 2020

thanks. Its help me 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query