LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv Bahl   13 July 2020

rwa mischief

Our rwa has closed an entry gate to protect cars of the residents, but it is stopping essential services like ambulance, where can i complaint.


 2 Replies

Adv Keches Shilwante (Partner @ Legal Biceps)     13 July 2020

All housing socities have to adhere the norms issued by government. The RWA or housing society management cannot make thier own rules in contravention of the guidelines issued by government.. Write a letter to collector with copy to Co-op Society Registrar and Local Police Station..



SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 July 2020


Your society cannot block entry to essential services and ambulence. You have to make written complaint to local police station and to co-op society registrar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query