Rude Conduct of District Magistrate Tripura

I think everyone is aware of the Tripura district collector marriage video. Please watch the video. in that video, Tripura collector entered into the marriage hall and interrupted the marriage and delead with family members very rude without humanity.

In such cases is the officer liable?

What should we do if such an incident takes place with us?

What are the steps to follow if some government officers behave rudely?

Please explain someone? Has anyone dealt with such incident? 

May be we can share our experiences and get to know more about tackling arbitrary officers and institutions!

Total likes : 1 times

Lawyer

What is your concern / problem / locus standi to the action of DM in Tripura ?

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding if you are a sufferer.

Retired employee.

If there is no offense committed by the hosts in making such marriage arrangements, the DM's action is not proper.  If there are violations of laid down directives during a pandemic endangering the lives of the public, DM has a right to interfere and can file such a criminal case.  If DM's conduct was rude, then the parties may bring such conduct of DM to the attention of the court.  It is ultimately the court that has to take action against DM if there is no provocation and challenge of his authority by hosts.

Advocate

Sir, please understand, we are at no less than a war situation. In this situation when a patients are struggling to get beds in hospital, what you expect from the administration as this pandemic is infectious with no limits!

He should be suspended because he don't deserve this post

i think he shouldn't be suspended. In this critical time if he'll not act strictly then many of people do these violations. They also have alot of pressure. but i agree the way was not gentle. he should he little polite.

Total likes : 2 times

his conduct was justified

Yes, I have seen that video, most disgusting, he made the auspicious and most respected social marriage occasion mayhem, unpardonable, he cut the wedding card and permission papers into pieces, threatened all as Dacoit ARREST ARREST ARTEST .. what was he upto? There are certain laid down provisions how to handle any given situations but he behaved as wild beast.

a DM has to face both situation. if covid spreads in this marriage, public blame him that the DM did not interfere and he allowed such kind of functions in his district. His anger is right because he saw the hospital where people are dying helpless.

he must me suspended and launch FIR against DM

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x