LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakeshh Gawale   14 June 2024

RTI Rules

I had requested some documents from the Tehsildar office at Kamptee, Nagpur, through RTI because they were not giving it to me on a normal application. They said that they were searching for it and were unable to find it. It was an order passed by the Nayab Tahsildar in 2018. They have sent me incorrect documents through post. What should I do now?


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 June 2024

You file an appeal against the Tehsildar's act of furnishing improper and incorrect documents before the appellate authortiy

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 June 2024

You can file an appeal to the 1st appellate authority.

Om Ram, Advocate (Lawyer)     15 June 2024

You can file Appeal on the RTI portal. For making an appeal to the first Appellate Authority, the applicant has to select the option "Submit First Appeal" in the RTI Online Portal and fill up the form that will appear.
The registration number and e-mail ID of the original application is required for filing the first appeal.
No additional fees would be required. Good luck and do not delay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register