LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B K Paruchuri (PO)     27 September 2021

RTI matter

Shall I be eligible to get the certified copies of the Registered documents of a land (dastavedulu) of a person with reference to the survey numbers recorded in his name in Adangal/ pahani/1B register in Andhra Pradesh

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 September 2021

you can get the certified copies through online also. Step 1: Please visit the official website https://registration.ap.gov.in/ of Andhra Pradesh Government. Step 2: Click on “Prepare Your Own Document” which is on the home page of the portal. Step 3: Enter the Aadhaar number of the seller to fetch the details of the seller based on the number provided.

B K Paruchuri (PO)     27 September 2021

Sir I may not properly explained my problem. The point here is my grand father property was partioned between my father and his elder brother say '(Late) x'. Now the son of 'x', ie, my cousin possessed all the documents accordingly he managed to enter the land in his records viz., Adangal etc. Whereas I or my father are unable to get recorded my holdings in our records. My cousin is not co-operating with us to enable us to enter my holdings in records. We don't know his aadhar no etc. we know only survey numbers of the land of my cousin which were recorded or entered. Kindly oblige and give your suggestions sir

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 September 2021

Get certified copies first and send a legal notice through a lawyer to your cousin for your rights.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register