Rti india

Hi,

Are online RTI companies working this month? I can’t open their websites since one year and since Lockdown started. 

Txs

Advocate

RTI companies?                                                                        

subregistrar/supdt.(retired)

Are there RTI companies?

Yes two companies are there

Rtionline.gov.in

Onlinerti.com

Onlinertiapplication.com

i used them once and pretty effective. Does anyone know why they are not working?

Advocate

rtionline.gov.in is the only authorized website. It is the only Government website where you can file directly RTI while paying online fees. Others like onlinerti.com and onlinertiapplication.com are all private RTI consultants. These type of companies actually employs Junior or mid level Advocates to do the work on their behalf.

Please approach some Advocate in his/her chamber to a better RTI consultation or draft your RTI self. I will not refer you in those factories!

Total likes : 1 times

Your advise is valuable and I already consulted. It takes six months while online one is very quick. Plus I ddon’t have to trouble anyone at the police station and get worried as well.

the rtionline.gov.in is the official website. it is notcompany.itis central government website. you can post your query and pay 10.00 rs online

Dy Director

not a legal query.          

That’s true. There need not be special rti section but it has a rti act related to courts.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x