25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitanya Rakoti   27 April 2022

rti act

Hai can we know th details job and details of salary of person who was repeatedly trying to obscund and try to hide his work details by rti act. As my sister got married 12 years back with a software in vijayawada AP soon after marriage his father in law lost his life due to heart conditions in 3 months after marriage and within 8 months his elder brother was brutally murdered by his won son due to some land disputes. Here begins problems to my sister with his family where they used to blame her repeatedly for deaths that occured due to my sister entry to there house. Repeatedly they tried to sent her out of there house and beat her but as my dad was so innocent always tried to compromise and on one day she tried to kill herself by drinking harpic in bathroom. At this critical time they tried ti hide her without informing us and with help of doctor our sister contacted us and we rescued her with a major surgery without which she may loose her life. From then onwards she is staying with us along with her two girl childs. From then no help or enquiry regarding children or my sister from them. Hence we lodged an FIR. Its been 6 years no resolution and courts are in vail. And our lawer trying to compromise us with a very little money and we know that he was corrupted with our opposite party. In recent hearing in court they asked about evidence for gold and other expenses during marriage which we dont have. so kindly we want some advice from you. we stay in visakhapatnam Ap. Now we are in court for maintainence for which we are asked to provide pay slips of my sister husband which we do not know anything about him. can we apply for rti for his monthly income details. kindly advice further approach which is very munch appreciated. Thanking you


 3 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     27 April 2022

It is not possible to get salary income of another person through RTI. You will have to get a court order. You can take action against your sister's husband and in-laws under the Domestic Violence Act. You change your lawyer. There may be women's organisations in Andhra Pradesh who can guide you.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 April 2022

You can contact disha officials for help. DISHA is a step towards the safety and location by Andhra Pradesh govt.. Disha SOS services helps the women and citizens in emergency situation. DISHA app also integrated with needful information like nearby safety places, nearby police stations, nearby hospitals and useful contacts.Disha contains tracking safety feature for every user. This APP also gives you phone numbers that you can dial to get emergency help and support. DISHA also contains links like Helpline Numbers. We hope that this APP makes more safety to women and citizens and makes the crime rate less.

1 Like

Sai Krishna   28 April 2022

Dear Querist,

Yes, you can apply for right to information for his monthly income details. It was decided in the case of Rajesh Ramachandra Kidile v Maharashtra SIC, when the issue is in relation with the maintenance of wife, salary details of the husband are no longer under the category of personal information. Thereby you are entitled to your husband’s monthly income details.


Thank You.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query