Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RISING LEVEL OF IMPOTENCE IN INDIA

Page no : 2

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     19 July 2010

@Mr. Anil,

Thanks for your queries. I join you in asking  the same.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 July 2010

YES , I AM A '498A PERSON'. PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHAT IS '498A PERSON' - BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL WELL AWARE OF IT.

ONE FINE MORNING, ONE OF MY FRIEND BEING CALLED BY MY SO CALLED WIFE AND TOLD THAT I AM IMPOTENT. THE SAME THING SHE TOLD TO ME IN FRONT OF MY MOTHER. I DO NOT HAVE ANY CHILD FROM HER.

AFTER FEW YEARS  I STARTED ' LIVE IN ' WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. NOW I HAVE A GIRL CHILD FROM HER.

WHAT WILL YOU SAY MR PRABHAKAR?

1 Like

(Guest)

Lets discuss female impotence.

ACTUALLY I DO NOT BELIEVE GROUPING OF MALE AND FEMALE, I AM ALWAYS IN FAVOUR OF JUST.

I WANT - "JUST FOR EVERYONE, JUST EVERYWHERE ".

BUT WHEN A GROUP OF WOMENISER, MAKES THE MATRIMONIAL HOME A POLITICAL ARENA, THEY APPLY THE SAME 'DEVIDE AND RULE, POLICY AT HOME - I COULD NOT CONTROL MYSELF.

I AM SORRY.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 July 2010

498A is a potent weapon in the hands of unscrupulous women. Since no body can fathom what is in their minds, a modern wife can go to any length. 

First the collapse of joint family system.

Now the family system (only husband, wife and their own children)  itself has collapsed.

Shakespeare said: Woman, they name is jealousy. Some more adjectives can now be added.

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     20 July 2010

@Arun Kumar Gupta

Sir, what do you mean a group of womeniser? Please see the meaning of the word in any good dictionary and then if you feel you need to correct it, do correct. In your reply I think it does not fit in the context. 

Sorry to point out. 

Liked the idea of non groupism. we all have brothers and sisters at home, if not all, majority of us. And if a sister happens to be in a bad marriage, a brother's arguments and tone would change, won't it? and Vice versa if a brother is in  trouble. So instead of always talking personal , one can discuss an issue, as you pointed out in an objective manner rather than calling names. 

Regards

RG

(Guest)

finally CONCLUSION 'THE SATIRE'   we can conclude that impotent men have a genetic defect leading to hormonal imbalance in their body which leads to activation of  thought process of greed in threir minds. Lets take a PET research study on this. since there is almost a 100% correlation in this triple blind study (natural setup or an experiment by nature) all world bodies like WHO and international reserach in andrology should study it.

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 July 2010

What difference it will make if the husband becomes impotent after the marriage.

If a woman is barren, is it impotency of a woman?

If either partner is unable to cohabit because of a serious accident, what is the remedy? Divorce? How does it solve the problem? There can be many situations which can be termed impotency.

Let us not degenerate ourselves to suggest that the virility of man and child bearing capacity of a woman should be tested before the marriage.

sivani (engineer)     20 July 2010

@ Renuka, there is no point asking the guys to not get personal and be objective because it gets more and more obvious that they don't know how to do it (pun intended) ;-).

(Guest)

All of you are right in respective ways. But I still wonder from where this nice post stats come from or is it that the sample size is judgmental at the end of the board ?

1. No two sides of a coin are ever the same. One side will always bully down the other side. Moreover that same one side will always have specific passion which the other side will never come in terms with for so long.

2. Ld. Prabhakar has raised again a very good point on defending the real "poor" class. Shall we assume that out of the growing collective strength of 77 K + LCI members some 7 hundred ld. professional members here will take up the cause of "poor" class out of the honorarium they earn from other regular clinets this quarter and further shall we assume that the next 7 hundred regular Jack and Jills here will take 1 good common cause before the end of their personal legal shelf life and all these to add to ones karma !

Rgds.

2 Like

(Guest)

to simplify my conclusion i will say why all 498a men went impotent , can anybody answer that?

1 Like

IT IS NOT A GREAT FACTOR THAT - WHETHER A PERSON IS  'IMPOTENT'  IN REALITY OR NOT, IN MY OPINION THEY ARE SEXUALY HANDICAPED ONLY, JUST LIKE BLIND; DEFECTED LEG; ETC.

BUT IT IS A COMPLETELY SEPERATE MATTER, WHERE WITH  INTENTION TO DEFAME A PERSON, HE IS BEING CALLED AS ' IMPOTENT'. THE VERY POINTED ISSUE - WITH  INTENTION TO DEFAME A PERSONCONSTRUCTED CRUELTY TO HIM.

WHEN THE SAME DONE BY AN WIFE / SO CALLED WIFE; - IT IS MATRIMONIAL CRUELTY.

1 Like

YES MS AVNISH KAUR, I HAVE THE ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTION. REPEATING THE QUESTION AGAIN,

to simplify my conclusion i will say why all 498a men went impotent , can anybody answer that?  

UNQUOTE.

A SECTION OF  'WOMEN'  USING THIS WORD - WITH INTENTION TO DEFAME HER HUSBAND, LOWERING HER HUSBAND BEFORE THE OTHER MALES.

THIS CLEARLY INDICATS - THE IRRITRIVIABLE BREAKDOWN OF MARRIAGE OR SO CALLED MARRIAGE.

1 Like

(Guest)

it will be great to see reincarnation of  some raja ram mohan roy  whu is a LCI member.

in todays world women are  well empowered in metro cities.while men are at receiving hand.

to say women  suffered for centuries now men sholud suffer is not right. wat was fault of todays' men who were not born at that time. taking name of great social reformists to propogate ones profession ( clandeteine business) is not good.if u want to really take a cause join SIFF  and help downtrodden husbands. this is need of hour. this is the social reform we need today in metros and urban india.

2 Like

URGUEMENT AND COUNTER URGUEMENT MAKING THIS THREAD MORE INTERESTING. A QUESTION COMING OUT NOW THAT

- WHAT IS ‘MARRIAGE’ ?

ACCORDING TO THE LAW OF THE LAND  SOLEMNIZATION IS THE MARRIAGE ; IF TWO PERSON SOLEMNIZE THEN  IT IS A MARRIAGE.

BUT MY OPINION IS - IF TWO PERSONS ACCEPT ONE OTHER - BY HEART, BY BODY & BY MIND - IT IS MARRIAGE.

IT IS NOT A HEAVENLY THINGH; IT IS EARTHEN; BORN IN THE EARTH, CONTINUE IN THE EARTH AND DESTROY IN THE EARTH LIKE AN EARTHEN THINGH.

THE BIRTH IS 'THE MARRIAGE' ; 'THE CONTINUATION IS 'THE MATRIMONIAL LIFE'  AND THE DESTOY IS 'THE DIVORCE'

EVERY MARRIAGE HAS THREE PARTS - AS ABOVE.

A MARRIAGE IS AS NATURAL AS THE OTHER NATURAL THINGH. IT HAS BIRTH AND DEATH. IF WE CARRY OUT A DEAD MARRIAGE - IT IS EQUAL TO KEEP A DEAD BODY AT HOME.

THE SAME THINGH HAPPEN LIKE KEEPING A   DEAD BODY AT HOME. IT POLLUTE THE ENVIORNMENTS AT HOME.

WE MUST HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT  WE CAN KEEP A DEAD BODY BY WAY OF MOMY (OF EGYPT) BUT WE CAN NOT  RE-ALIVE IT. IT IS BEYOND OUR CAPACITY.

NOW INDIA CONVERTED INTO THE BIGEST  MUESEUM OF FOSILS AND MOMY OF DEAD MARRIAGES.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register