LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil Sharma   13 July 2020

rights of a land

my father and my uncle purchased a land in 1977 and it is a road side plot.since 2020 there is no any objection in this land.but a few days back a man told that there is his land just between the main road and our land.we have been living here since what is the legal procedure of this case

 5 Replies

Priya Yadav   13 July 2020

civil case would be in this . Also according to documents ownership will be claimed .

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     13 July 2020

Ask him to show the papers. See his claim first. Refer the govt record and confirm the veracity of the claim first. Then decide the course of action.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2020

Ignore threats, never give possession and let him go to court and defend yourself in the court with your title deeds , tax paid receipts,mutation certificate or construction approvals.

Ashok   13 July 2020

I just gave a simple logical question or solution... in ur document, boundaries shows what and mentioned. if the boundaries shows that, ur land is up to the ROAD, then u r a absolute owner of the property.
1 Like

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     15 July 2020

Yes. That is the first step,no doubt but not all. Query does not disclose when the land record was last prepared by govt, land what was it's sabik record status. Further, what is the basis of claim of his opponent. So his papers/ basis of his claim need be verified wrt his sale deed, if any and the reason of dispute can be determined thereafter correctly. The shortcut is to super impose sabik map over current map and see if claimant has any good all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query